German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are organising an international online conference
‘Connecting Germany and South Asia – The Future of Higher Education and Research Cooperation’, 18-22 October 2021
This conference is spread over five days and includes focussed sessions, panel discussions and keynotes. Dedicated B2B meetings offer a platform to engage with potential cooperation partners. The conference brings together academics and working professionals from universities and non-university research institutions in Germany, India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
- connect with institutions looking for cooperation and international exchange
- learn about the latest trends and challenges in internationalisation
- network with prospective collaborators
- learn more about funding opportunities
Register here: https://germanysouthasiaconnect.converve.io
18 October 2021
– How Indian Universities should prepare for internationalisation of higher education
– Internationalisation in times of pandemic: Challenges and opportunities
– The New Education Policy of India (NEP): Opening new vistas for internationalization
– Inbound international student mobility: Why and how to boost
– Global networks: The role of alumni relations in internationalisation
19 October 2021
– Changing mobility patterns across the world with a focus on South Asia
– Internationalisation of higher education in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka
– The internationalisation of higher education institutions in 2030
20 October – 22 October 2021
In case of questions, write to email@example.com
Book an online appointment
Get answers to all your questions about studying in Germany!
Given the prevailing Covid situation, the DAAD office in Dhaka is offering online appointments.