DAAD Young Ambassadors are students or young professionals who have studied or carried out research at a university or research institute in Germany (or are still doing that!) and are interested in promoting education in Germany. DAAD Young Ambassadors help inspire others to study in Germany by answering questions from students, organising their own information events and by volunteering at student fairs and fests.
Through the DAAD Young Ambassadors Programme, selected candidates will be able to
- keep their ties to Germany alive
- hone their presentation and organisational skills
- make a difference in something they feel strongly about.
You are an ideal candidate for the DAAD Young Ambassadors Programme if you:
- have studied or carried out research in Germany or are currently studying or researching there
- are a citizen of India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Sri Lanka
- are below 32 years of age
- are willing to promote studying in Germany through or in your networks
- can speak enthusiastically about your experiences in Germany in front of others
- are willing and able to attend the Young Ambassadors Training Workshop which will take place online in August 2023
As a DAAD Young Ambassador you
- will organise at least two events about study and research opportunities in Germany
- will take part in activities such as study abroad fairs, information sessions etc.
- will to respond to email queries
Interested and willing to apply?
You will need the following to complete the application:
- Curriculum vitae (digital, ideally pdf)
- Recent photograph (digital)
- Ideas and an open mind
Application deadline: 10 July 2023
Read more and apply
If you have any questions about the programme or application process, please write to email@example.com.