From 01-03 March 2023 the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) will organise the 3rd edition of the International Higher Education Dialogue (iHED) conference online. It focuses on developing and sustaining structured international cooperation and strategic partnerships as well as extending the network of institutions in international cooperation between Asia and Europe with Romania as guest country.
iHED 2023 is a platform for stakeholders and higher education institutions from Germany, India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka to connect, meet and exchange good practices. The conference includes interactive sessions, panel discussions, B2B meetings and speed presentations. Join the 35 international speakers and more than 300 representatives of more than 150 higher education institutes and discuss models of cooperation, funding, good practice of partnership programs and trends in internationalisation.
Highlights of the conference are:
- Overview of funding schemes for institutional cooperation including the European funding schemes
- Guidelines and good practice of semester exchange, double/dual and joint degrees programs
- Exposure to different models of cooperation and partnerships including consortia and university alliances
- Insights into ERASMUS cooperation projects between Europe and South Asia
- Get to know about the measurement of the impact of cooperation
- Outlook on international cooperation in Europe and Asia
- Possibility to connect with HEI experts and representatives in 1:1 meetings on the online platform