Go for it: Study a master degree in Energy and Environmental Management at Europa-Universität Flensburg in Germany.
Apply now! https://www.uni-flensburg.de/en/eem/
About the Programme
This DAAD-supported, development-oriented, postgraduate programme lays emphasis on tackling multi-level, cross-sectoral challenges of sustainable energy systems management. The objective of the interdisciplinary course is to qualify you to work as a professional in the growing sustainable energy sector.
You will learn to:
- recognise and analyse energy and environmental problems
- understand and analyse renewable energy solutions
- facilitate and manage the process of sustainable problem solving.
The course facilitates key qualifications such as:
- the capability to recognise problems and solutions in their entirety
- creativity and openness to innovation
- the ability to think and communicate in interdisciplinary and intercultural ways
- skills to work in groups as well as to lead and to motivate teams.
The programme allows you to graduate with a Master of Engineering (Industrial Engineer) and empowers you to work in key positions in the energy industry, in governments, NGOs, and international organisations.
All classes are taught exclusively in English.
Costs and scholarship
No tuition fees required. To cover the cost of living, scholarships from the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD and other programmes are available.
Where to apply? Oder Apply NOW!
The 2-year programme starts every year in September beginning with a pre-semester.
Applications for the 2020 intake must be submitted by 31st August 2019 using the website.
Please check the admission requirements and note that you can ONLY apply online!
Feel free to contact our study guidance:
Energy and Environmental Management in Developing Countries (EEM-SESAM)
Silvia Hannig, Secretary EEM
Phone: +49-461-805 2503
Fax: +49-461-805 2505
We look forward to welcoming you in Flensburg!
Check out our short video!
Share on facebook